Before you end your PTA year, make sure you have set your Unit up for success next year! Make sure that you:
- Send in your Annual Unit Dues form to the MI PTA (THESE ARE DUE JUNE 1), and send a copy to the Livonia PTSA Council too PLEASE NOTE – DUES HAVE INCREASED TO $40. DuesRenewal_Revised041916_Fillable_MIPTA
- Plan to attend the Livonia PTSA Council Officers Training Workshop on Wednesday May 25. Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T9FWg0h64gFdKGsWw5T4-9w3u16cmu9L-EhqjXJl5Yw/viewform
- If your school is on the LPS Renovation schedule for the summer – check the PTA Record Retention Schedule before you go on a Spring Cleaning Frenzy! Find it here: PTA-Records-Retention-Schedule
- Send a group to the Livonia PTSA Council Annual Audit Party – sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jyspf7NTSOG4Qf9MTfQ1MTqdY58vT6AWFV0SMGn9J_U/viewform
- If your Unit can not attend, let us know who is on your Audit Committee, their contact information and when they will meet to conduct your audit. Send us a copy at PEP@livoniaptsacouncil.org
- Plan to attend the MI PTA SUMMER LEADERSHIP ACADEMY in Southfield, MI on Saturday August 6 – find more info here: https://michiganpta.site-ym.com/?page=SLA
- Take time to review your work this year and make notes for next year – what was successful? What needs to be done differently? What needs to be discontinued? Write it down now, before you forget!
- Have a great summer and come back ready to make a difference! Thanks for all that you do!