Elections are over! New or returning officers have been decided! Now what?
Join the Livonia PTSA Council for an officer training workshop at Frost Middle School Wednesday May 27 from 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
Dinner will be provided, we do ask for an RSVP for planning purposes.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Officer Responsibilities – President, Treasurer, Secretary, Membership Chair
- Running a Meeting
- Making motions, amending the budget, Roberts Rules
- Bylaws, Policies and Procedures
- Relationship of your Unit to the Livonia PTSA Council, Michigan PTA & National PTA
- PTA Resources & where to find them: Forms, Calendars, Websites, Liaisons
- PTA Programs (Council programs, National PTA programs)
including: PEP, YMAD, Reflections, Founders Day,
- Financial Best Practices
Money Management, Fraud prevention, Audit Party, paying bills
- End of year Board Transition responsibilities
Contact Julie Thompson if there is something not listed that you would like to see covered: